- 0 item(s) $0.00 view cart
Frequently Asked Questions
Click on questions of interest below to reveal your answers
Answer:Business shirts and blouses for men and ladies
- Polo, Casual and T-shirts
- Shirts : Hi-Viz; Work and Industrial wear
- Trousers, Shorts, Cargo, Work and Industrial pants
- Ladies pants, skirts and culottes
- Corporate Jackets & Suits : Mens and Ladies
- Jackets : Casual, Hi-Viz, Industrial, Waterproof and Fleecy
- Vests : Casual, Hi-Viz, Fleecy and Corporate
- Polar Fleece Tops, Hoodies, Windcheaters, Rugby Tops
- Tracksuits & Team wear
- Bowls Hatbands
- Hats & Caps
- Work Boots
- Towels & Gowns
- Stubbie Holders
- Name Badges
- Embroidered Badges ... + MORE
Answer:If a shirt listed in a Brand Catalogue does not come in a Short Sleeve option, for an extra charge, our custom manufacturing division can alter the shirt to a short sleeve version.
Answer:Valerie Travers source ready-made products from a wide range of quality suppliers.
On this website you will find many catalogues within our Brand Catalogues section that you can explore.
Answer:Virtually all products found in catalogues can be ordered as single items, although Hats and Caps require a minimum order quantity of 12.
Answer:Once you have confirmed your order, an average order is supplied within 7 and 21 days depending on stock availability for that particular brand.
As approved suppliers of a very wide range of popular well know Brand Products, Valerie Travers often source specific clothing, garments and safety / work wear for business who do not require the items to be embroidered or screen printed.
We can act as a one-stop-shop for all your corporate, industrial, sports wear and casual clothing needs.
This is another substantial advantage of having an in-house Manufacturing section, who are also able to assist with simple through to complex clothing alterations.
Note - this is dependent on the type of garment. A separate modifications fee would apply and will be quoted on request.